Leaflets can be delivered within the In and Around Magazine – you can select the areas you wish to target, you do not have to select them all. The quantities for each area are listed on the Leaflet Distribution page. Please note that as we rotate delivery between the north side of Telford one month and the south side of Telford the next month – you will need to choose which month you want the leaflets to go out. The months we deliver to each area is also listed on the Leaflet Distribution page.
I & A PUBLISHING LTD – TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Copy for your advertisement should be sent before the copy deadline date (usually around the 14th of the Month proceeding delivery). If you have requested that your advert be designed by us, it is your responsibility to ensure that you give us the correct information about your business, i.e. contact details, prices, descriptions etc. and you must proof check your advert by the deadline date.
- Advertisements submitted to us should be in preferably a PDF file or a JPEG file. Adverts need to be a minimum of 300 DPI, they may be submitted by E-mail to email@example.com
- We take no responsibility for the content of your advert. It is your responsibility to ensure that your advert is legal and copyright free.
- If you wish to use your advert in another publication you will be required to ask the permission of I & A Publishing Ltd.
- There is a design fee for creating any artwork carried out by I & A Publishing Ltd on your behalf as per the price list.
- We reserve the right to refuse advertisements which may be defamatory or offensive or which promote products that may be considered indecent.
- We can make no guarantees that your advert will be successful; therefore we are unable to offer you a refund if you receive no response. The cost of your advert covers the cost of printing and door to door distribution of the magazines. For the best chance of success, we recommend that you advertise for six or more issues. As the readers become familiar with your advertisement, they are more likely to remember you, should they need your product or service at a later date.
- When you book your advert, you are agreeing to pay the current advert price by the due date. The due date is the copy deadline date or the date stated on your invoice. Please note that all invoices not settled within our payment terms will be referred to our Debt Recovery Agents, Final Demand Ltd and will be subject to a surcharge of 15% plus VAT in lieu of our recovery charges or taken to the small claims court to recover the costs owed.
- If you are booking any advertising package for 2 months or more we require payment to be made monthly by Direct Debit through our GoCardless scheme which should be completed online once your order is submitted. You can settle the full amount for a package if you prefer with a Debit/Credit Card payment or with a Direct Bank Transfer payment. For one-off orders or purchases you are required to pay in full by Debit/Credit Card or with a Direct Bank Transfer.
- If you wish to cancel your Direct Debit, you must inform I & A Publishing Ltd before the next deadline date. Failure to do so may result in your advert being included in the following edition and you will be sent an invoice which you are required to pay in full (see clause 13 for charges when cancelling before the end of your booking).
- If you have booked an advert for two issues or more and cease trading during this period, it is your responsibility to contact us to remove your advert. If you have paid in advance, you will receive a refund for the outstanding bookings, less an admin fee of £15.
- If you wish to upgrade your advert to a larger size during your booking period, you will be sent an invoice to cover the increased cost and your Direct Debit will be changed accordingly. Should you wish to downgrade your advert to a smaller size; you must give a months notice and your price will be altered accordingly to the lower rate.
- If you book a package you must pay for ALL the months you have committed to in order to receive the discounted rate for that period. Should you cancel during the booking you agreed to, an additional charge will be made depending on how many issues you have had up to that point. If you cancel before 6 months you will charged for the difference on all adverts received at the two month rate, if you cancel between 6 and 12 months you will be charged for the difference on all adverts received at the 6 month rate.